What to Bring
Youth Session Guidelines
Beginning and Ending Sessions
Contacting your Camper
Directors: Andy Adams & Michele Tandy
- Junior Camp is for kids in grades 3-6. Each summer there are two 1 week Junior Camp sessions. Children may attend one or both.
- Mornings begin with cabin clean-up, breakfast and camp clean-up. Classes fill the rest of the morning.
- Afternoons are the time for swimming/boating and cabin recreation activities.
- Group games are on the menu after supper, followed by canteen, campfire-with games, songs and devotions, followed by bedtime.
- Junior session offers many classes such as Bible, crafts, and nature studies, as well as paddle boat and canoeing lessons.
- Available recreational activities include air hockey, basketball, board, card and table games, canoeing, fishing, archery, four and nine-square, Frisbee, hiking, paddle boats, kayaking, pool, shed ball, small group games, softball, swimming, table tennis, volleyball, and more .
- Each week on Thursday there is a themed special event that has carnival-type activities: three-legged races, wheelbarrow races, Jacob’s ladder, balloon target throws, caber tossing and more.
- Our goal is to give the children a good introduction to camp life by giving them role models and structured opportunities to learn about God and the Bible, about living and working in a group setting, and about being responsible.
- We focus on teaching the Bible, having fun and making friends.