Skip to content
Terms of service for SMS marketing
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we may send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START” or “JOIN” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword “HELP”. Or, you can get help directly from us by calling.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive less than 3 messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact he Board of Directors board (at) nebraskayouthcamp dot com.