Did you know Nebraska Youth Camp has no paid staff or employees?! That’s right; we are a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exemption status. Not even the caretakers get paid! (God bless ’em). What does that mean? We need your help to stay afloat!
You probably already know this, but we don’t charge much for someone to go to camp. Why? Because we want children from all walks of life to have the opportunity to experience Nebraska Youth Camp. And we even have a Scholarship Program for those who truly can’t afford it.
Year after year God blesses the camp in so many ways, and we are blessed to have your support. Thank you!
6 Ways to Give
- Become a Corporate Member – Get involved with camp and become a corporate member!
- Volunteer – Nebraska Youth Camp wouldn’t function without all of you! One of the greatest gifts you can give is to donate your time and volunteer at camp! There are many staff positions available every year, as well as work weekends, etc.
- Donate by Mail – Make checks payable to Nebraska Youth Camp. Mail your donation to:
Nebraska Youth Camp
65 Sweetwater Avenue
Kearney, NE 68847
- Donate Electronically – We accept donations electronically through PayPal.
- Donate in Person – Make it personal! When you come out to camp this summer feel free to personally deliver your donation to Jerry Munsell (our Treasurer, Caretaker, Webmaster, and Board Member) or any of the Session Directors. Also the black donation box is typically available during Registration.
- Amazon wish list. Here
Thank you for your continued love and support!
All gifts are tax-deductible. If you provide your address, we will mail you a receipt at the end of the year for your donation(s) specifying the date and amount.