Especially for Beginner and Junior campers, please label everything! Unmarked items left at camp will be removed for disposal after each session.
- Bedding: pillow and sleeping bag or sheets and blankets
- Clothing: Suitable for camp wear – mostly for warm weather but mornings, evenings and rainy days can be cool. Camp dress code
- Shoes: 2 pair, sturdy shoes for activities and hiking and sandals or slip-ons for going to and from the beach. (nothing worse than wet shoes at camp!)
- Swim Wear: suit/trunks, cover-up (and shoes) for going to and from the beach
- Toiletries: towel(s), washcloth, tooth brush and paste, soap shampoo, etc.
- Outdoor protection: sunscreen/hat, bug spray
- Supplies: Bible, pencils, notebook, envelope and stamps for writing home
- Optional: flashlight, camera, fishing gear, ball glove, etc.
If your camper will need laundry done in the course of their camping experience it is your responsibility to make arrangements for it to be done. The laundry facilities at the camp are very limited and reserved for kitchen and emergency use only. There are laundromats available in Kearney.
What not to bring
- Cell phones: Cell phones will be collected at registration and returned at the end of camp. Necessary phone calls will take place through the camp office.
- Media Playing Devices such as: iPods, radios, CD players, MP3/4 players, TVs, etc.
- Video Games such as: Gameboys, PSPs, XBoxes, etc.
- Computer Devices such as: laptops, tablets, etc.
- Fire Lighting Devices such as: matches, lighters, fireworks, etc.
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Tobacco in any form
- Appliances such as: refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Any extremely valuable items: Monetary or sentimental. All money will be turned in at registration.